Nov 27, 2011

mommy and me

Yesterday I had a such a good day doing things with my mom. First we went to an open house at one of the colleges I will be applying to. We got to take a tour of the residence/campus and had a session for the fashion design program. The campus was really nice and the program seems really good.

We were really hungry so then we went and got falafel wraps from a small place near our house. It was so yummy. After that we went to a holiday craft show at an art centre where I used to go to camp. My mom ended up buying some gifts, and I bought some maple candies, they're so good! Earlier in the week I saw on the Fabricland website that they were having a big members sale until Saturday, so we went to that after the craft show. I ended up getting so much stuff, it's kind of ridiculous. I'm so excited to sew now!

We came home after that to feed the dogs and let them out since they had been at home by themselves all day. Shortly after we went out for sushi for dinner. We had edamame, spicy salmon hand rolls, a "Hawaiian volcano roll' (spicy salmon roll with butterfish on top on a flaming plate), and a "red dragon roll" (shrimp tempura roll with salmon on top). After dinner we went and saw "Puss in Boots" in 3D. It was really cute and funny. I hadn't realized how many big actors were in it, I was surprised when the credits came up. It was also my mom's first 3D movie, so she was amazed. It was such a fun day, and it really got me out of the sad mood I've been in.
Here are a few pictures of the only some of the things I got at Fabricland:




No comments:

Post a Comment