Nov 19, 2011

busy days

Lately I've been super busy, and actually out and about doing things. I've seen 3 movies in the past few weeks. I saw In Time, Paranormal Activity 3, and A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas.
In Time was really good. And not just because Justin Timberlake is in it. It had a very Bonnie & Clyde feel to it, but in the future. It was really interesting.
I'm the worst with scary movies so Paranormal Activity 3 wasn't a good decision for me. It was my friends birthday so I went for her, but the movie got me so scared. I was covering my eyes for most of the movie. Except when the husband's friend Randy was on, he was really cute.
Harold and Kumar was really funny, I would definitely see it again. Some of it was ridiculous, but it wasn't too crazy for me.
This week my school gave out our report cards, so we had Friday off. So Thursday evening I went to Wendy's and saw Harold and Kumar. Yesterday in the morning I went tile shopping with my parents, because we're renovating our basement. I went to my friends house in the afternoon and we had a mini photoshoot, then I went to my boyfriend's show with some other friends. The bands were really good. I didn't get home until around 1:30 in the morning, so today I was pretty tired. I went back downtown with my friend. Surprisingly the only thing I bought was a falafel. Usually when I go shopping downtown I end up spending more than I should, but I'm trying to save to buy nice Christmas presents. Tonight I'll probably just watch a movie with my parents, and then tomorrow I can finally just not do anything all day.

On Tuesday I saw Lykke Li at the Sound Academy. It was such an amazing concert. She had so much energy and was moving all around the stage dancing. She opened with Jerome, and continued with tracks from Wounded Rhymes, as well as Little Bit from her Youth Novels album. At the end of "Youth Knows No Pain" she incorporated Kanye Wests' "Power" into it. The whole performance was so good, I'm so glad I saw her.
Here's a video of her performing the Youth Knows No Pain mash-up at Lollapalooza and a video of Rich Kid Blues at the concert I saw (neither are mine).






No comments:

Post a Comment