Dec 16, 2011

Shirts

It's been so long since I've posted! It's been pretty busy around here, with last-minute assignments before the break, and getting ready for Christmas.

In the grade 12 art class at my school the students have been making t-shirts with stencils. My really good friend is in one of the classes, so he made me two. He made me one with Twiggy on it, and one shirt with Patsy Stone from the tv series Absolutely Fabulous.


He traced and cut the stencils himself, so I'd say he did a pretty solid job. I was pretty impressed. He gave me both during lunch at school, so I put the Twiggy one on. So here's what my outfit looked like with the shirt on:


This evening I'm going out for dessert at Demetre's with some friends. I'm in the mood for cheesecake, so hopefully they'll have a good one!

Tomorrow evening another friend is having a late birthday party at a hotel. It's a kind of formal thing, so I get to dress up, and I haven't had a reason to in a long time, so I'm really excited for it. It took me a long time to figure out what to wear though, since some people are saying they'll be dressed casually, and others have said they'll be dressed fancier. But I finally decided on a body-con skirt, a flowy chiffon top, and some heels. I'll be sure to post any pictures!


1 comment: