Sep 19, 2011

procrastination

I've been assigned a lot of homework lately, so it's been hard keeping up with everything.
The warm weather is coming back, which is starting to annoy me. Just when I get used to the regular fall weather it starts getting hot again. It's so frustrating!

I've been really interested in French music lately, more than I already am. It just seems to calm me down when I'm upset. The language is just so pretty! Luckily I can understand most of it too.

Right now I'm really just procrastinating, seeing that I still have homework due for tomorrow to do. So before I go to finish that, here are some of my favorite French songs of the moment:

Petite Pute - Austine

Je T'aime... Moi Non Plus - Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin (an oldie but a goodie!)

Coin Du Rue - Juliette Greco


No comments:

Post a Comment