Sep 15, 2011

h&m bag

I've been working so much, I haven't been able to write a new post. But now that I'm free tonight, that's what I'm doing. Hopefully my hours next week will be more reasonable...

So I went back to Zara on Monday and returned the bag. It was a beautiful purse, but it just wasn't right for school. If it had been bigger with stronger handles it would be perfect. After I returned it I went and bought one from H&M. It's almost double the size of the other one, so I can fit everything I need in there. I'm really happy with this one. Here's a picture:


Today was kind of cold out, so I finally got to wear my new dress from H&M! Here's what I wore it with:

Dress: H&M
Belt: American Apparel
Fishnets: Winners
Bag: H&M
Ring: Aldo

That's about all I have to say for today. Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment