Jun 23, 2011

happy birthday to me!

This week has been so busy! Monday was my last exam, as well as my birthday. I got Starbucks for breakfast and wrote my exam in the morning, then I went to my boyfriend's house for a while. He bought me sushi for lunch too. Then I went home and hung out with my mom, step-dad, and step-sister until we went out for dinner. We had Italian, one of my favorites!

Tuesday I went shopping with my step-sister, and then had some friends over for a hot-tub party. We went crazy in Victoria's Secret, since they had their semi-annual clearance sale. I got a two new bathing suits, some body cream, and my step-sister bought me a bunch of new undies! The party was really fun too. We all just hung out and ate food.

Yesterday I went to my boyfriend's band's cd release show and met up with some friends. It was super fun, but now I have bruises on my feet from people stepping on me! It was so humid and sweaty in there too, but I didn't really mind, I having too much fun. In the morning I went to a second-hand store to look for a bench for my brother with my step-sister and my mom, and ended up finding vintage Escada kitten heels! I had to get them, they were only $10! My mom and I always have really good luck with second-hand stores, we've found Dior, Guerlain, and Diane Von Furstenburg too.

Today I'm going out with some other friends for dinner, as another birthday celebration, so I'm looking forward to that. It's really rainy out, so there's not much to do today. Tomorrow there are two more parties that I'm going to, on top of everything this week!
Here's a few pictures of some of the things I recieved :)
My new robe from Victoria's Secret, a gift from my mom
 Some books and magazines I got from my family
The bracelet and silvery necklace is from my boyfriend (he has good taste), the ring and pink necklace from my two friends, and the owl from my sister (I named him Edgar)
 Also got that shirt and skirt, both from American Apparel. This is what I wore to dinner!
 My vintage Escada pumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment