Jun 11, 2011

last day of classes.

Thursday was my last day of grade eleven classes. It feels weird that the year is over, it went by really quickly. I can't believe I only have one year of school left! Thursday was also my last day at my co-op placement. It was sad to leave, I really enjoyed going every other morning. I'm so happy that I had my placement with Dagg and Stacey, I heard stories of other people who had supervisors that didn't pay attention, but Karen and Stacey were so nice and down-to-earth. They even gave me this shirt as a gift!
Funny enough it was the first thing I worked on with them too. You can buy it online, at shopdaggandstacey.com. The spring/summer collection is amazing.

My first exam was yesterday morning. It was my English exam, so it was just an essay. I think it went okay, I'm usually pretty good at writing essays, and on this one I was even allowed to compare the topic to Gossip Girl! My next exam is my French one, on Tuesday morning. I'm pretty nervous for it, so I should be studying.

I'm at my cottage until tomorrow evening. We came up after my exam yesterday. I was looking forward to tanning on the dock, but unfortunately it's been cloudy and rainy since we got up.
But I've been procrastinating all day, so now I'm off to study my French notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment