Mar 29, 2010

happy birthday kat :)

So the first full week of school after march break is over, and a new school week started. School is so boring. None of my classes are interesting. NONE. You'd think that at least drama or english (english is usually my favorite subject) would be interesting but nope. Maybe it has to do with my horrible teachers. Especially my english & french/careers teachers. My english teacher last year was probably one of the best teachers I've ever had, then she decided to switch schools... My french & careers teacher is just super annoying and no one understands her teaching. Plus last class she accused me of missing a test on purpose. I fully told her I was really late that day... whatever.

Saba's birthday was on friday so she invited Aliyah, Robbs, Anisha & I to this park. That was fun. We bought a bunch of drinks and food, then we didn't have any cups so I bought plastic wine cups. I would've gotten normal plastic cups but a pack of those is 4.99, while the wine cups were on sale for a dollar, which I don't understand at all.
Then later friday Jocelyn slept over. We watched Bandslam; we have a tradition of watching cheesy high school movies at sleepovers. Then the next day was a shoppers beauty event so we went together with our moms and got our make up done. I won a basket, so now I have even more make up & beauty supplies. And I think we had to make around four trips to the Starbucks washroom...

buuuuuut today is my sister's birthday so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!! LOVE YOU LOTS!

That's about it. I'll post again once something interesting has happened.

rk.

No comments:

Post a Comment