Mar 13, 2012

march break

So this week is March Break. Lots of people have already set off on vacations, but I've just been hanging around at home and going out with friends.

I've been watching Lord of the Rings this week, and I gotta say I was surprisingly into it. I had only seen the first one when I was about 10 years old, so I decided to catch up and watch them all. It was actually good! I was sad when I had to give the DVDs back to my friend.

Anyways, tomorrow morning I'm going to Vancouver to spend almost a week visiting my sister. I haven't been to Vancouver for maybe four years, so I'm really excited to go back and also to spend more time with my sister. I'll be taking lots of pictures for sure. But I haven't even begun to pack, so I better get on that...
Here are a few photos from one of the other times I was in Vancouver:





No comments:

Post a Comment