Jul 29, 2011

american apparel

I finally got a job! I now work part-time at American Apparel. I've had two shifts already, and I work again tomorrow. It's a fun job, everyone is really nice and helpful, especially since I'm new and have been needing some assistance. I'm so happy I finally got a job, I was starting to think that I would never get hired.

Last night I watched Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain. I absolutely loved it. Audrey Tautou is such a good actress, I've really enjoyed her films. The story line was a little confusing, but it didn't really matter because I still understood. Just everything about this movie I loved. Especially the soundtrack, I have a thing about accordions. After watching the film, I want to live in France even more. I loved it when I went to Lyon a few years ago. Everything seems less rushed than Toronto, and everything is so beautiful. I can't wait to go to Paris next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment