Oct 18, 2011

my week

I haven't written a new post in a long time, so I'm taking a little break from my homework to do just that.
The fall weather finally seems to be sticking, so I've been able to start wearing my fall clothes. I love layering and wearing big cozy sweaters.
Friday night my school had a big football game with our rivalry school, so I went with a few friends. It was pretty cold, but we still had a good time. (Our team won too!)
I have a  lot of projects and tests coming up because report cards come out at the beginning of November. It's really stressful on top of researching colleges and universities. I keep getting nervous about not getting my portfolio done in time for applications, even though I know that's not likely to happen. I really hope to get into my two top choices of schools.
This Friday I'm going to my friend's Halloween party. I love Halloween and I always get really excited in October for cheesy Halloween movies and decorations. The next week I'm going to another Halloween party, as well as a Halloween punk/ska show that my boyfriends band organizes. For the party this week I'm dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood, and for the other events I want to dress up as Luna Lovegood, but if it doesn't work out I already have my other costume. I'll be sure to post pictures after!
What are your plans for Halloween?


Here's a photo one of my friends took at the football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment